Tuesday, January 7, 2014

LEG DAYYYYYYYY

Yikes, so today is Warrior 2: Lower Body with Les Mills Combat Ultimate Warrior challenge. Straight crazy right?! I'm really excited though because my shoulders are crying from last night's work out with Combat 45. So much punching and twisting, these babies are sore.

My legs are as excited as I am though. They keep saying "NOOOOOOOOO" haha but you gotta push through those excuses and those fears and get it done. You're body will thank you later and tomorrow is REST DAY!!! WOOT WOOT. A hard leg day followed by a rest day? Who can beat that timing? I sure can't.

I revamped the webpage (ha yes already) and it's rocking, no joke! Go check that baby out! www.gitfmfitness.com (: I'd love for you to see my pride and joy. It's a beauty!


Talk to you soon <3
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment