Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Done with Week One

I cannot begin to express how absolutely amazing it feels to be done with week one of Les Mills Combat. I didn't skip a work out. I didn't make excuses. I pushed play for 6 days in a row and got myself a week closer to my dreams. My goals are aligning and my actions are finally falling into place.

Well I am putting them there, let's be honest. This isn't easy, it's work and it's hard work but every single piece of it is worth it to show others how to get results and how to feel good about themselves. I don't work out and eat healthy because I hate my body. I work out and I eat healthy to show others that you can love who you are and still want to change it. I have a totally different imagine of myself than what the world sees. I am an athlete. I am fit and toned. I can defend myself if attacked and can out run some of the best. I am in the process of making my perception of myself match up with everyone else's. They will see an athlete in the near future.

The will see me as I see me. And everyone who doubted I could do it (including that tiny insecure girl inside of me) will be standing there, mouth open, shocked when I am on the podium of this journey.

Work will be knocking on my door early tomorrow morning, so I must say goodnight. Please remember you are beautiful. And you are more than worth this time and effort. I love you. Sleep well friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment